Medicare Part D
Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans are prescription drug plans offering coverage for medication costs. To help you explore a variety of competitive Medicare prescription drug coverage, AMA Insurance is pleased to introduce eHealth.*
eHealth is an insurance company offering a free service, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, providing easy-to-use-and-understand Medicare plans with prescription drug finders and comparison tools. Medicare prescription drug coverage sold through eHealth won’t cost more than if you buy directly from an insurance company. eHealth will recommend plans that are best suited to your needs and budget, whether it’s during the annual Fall Open Enrollment Period or if you have a qualifying life event.
*AMA Insurance refers consumers seeking Medicare Part D plans to eHealth Insurance Services, Inc. for placement with insurers offering that coverage. eHealth and the insurers are not affiliated with AMA Insurance.
AMA Insurance receive compensation from eHealth that may vary based on the policy for which you apply.
Price, coverage, and coverage terms and conditions may vary between insurers. Availability may vary by state.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare includes coverage for hospital, medical, and some prescription drugs. Medicare supplement insurance plans, also called Medigap, can help you pay for your copays. As a physician, you already know that Medicare is designed to cover only 80% of your medical costs. The remaining 20% is your financial responsibility, and Medicare supplement insurance can help you cover that amount.
To learn more about these plans visit: Medicare Supplement Insurance