Protection During Your Trip
Travel protection is customizable insurance with flexible plan options to help meet your budget and coverage needs.
All plans are customizable and feature:
- Covers trip cancellation, travel delays and other losses incurred while traveling
- Travel insurance program for trips up to 180 days
- Standard Coverage for trip cancellation and interruption
- Emergency medical expense, evacuation, and reunion benefits
- Three product options for varying levels of coverage
Travel insurance is the best way to protect your trip investment from the unexpected. Our partner, International Medical Group, offers a full line of travel protection plans including iTravelInsured Travel Lite, iTravelInsured Travel SE, and iTravelInsured Travel LX, that provide varying levels of coverage for trip cancellation, baggage delay, trip interruption, medical benefits, and many other travel-related events and expenses. These plans were designed to protect you from financial losses should something unexpected happen before or during your trip.
Wherever your travels take you, we offer coverage to protect both domestic and international trips. Whether you’re taking a cruise, studying abroad with a student travel program, or taking that family vacation that you’ve always dreamed of—we’re here to help ensure you have the coverage you need.
Do I need travel insurance?
- Can you afford to lose your non-refundable, pre-paid travel expenses in the case of your trip being cancelled due to an unforeseen event (i.e.: death of a family member)?
- Are you traveling to a destination that may be affected by severe weather?
- If you were to get sick or injured on the trip, would you be unable to pay out of pocket for the necessary healthcare?
- If your flight is delayed or cancelled, would you seek reimbursement for the inconvenience and additional charges?
- If your luggage is lost or stolen, could you afford to replace the missing baggage or personal effects?